TANDOORI CHICKEN RECIPE
Tandoori Chicken (#LC14013): Tandoori chicken is a grilled chicken marinated with yogurt, lemon juices and plenty of spices in the oven. Traditionally this marinated chicken is made in a 'Tandoor' - a type of cylindrical clay oven, thus got the name Tandoori chicken.
Ginger Garlic paste
Garam masala powder
Kashmiri red chilli powder
Orange food color powder
Chaat masala powder
How to make tandoori chicken recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Make small slits on the chicken pieces with a knife for the marinade to coat the chicken pieces nicely.
3. In a bowl, add yogurt, ginger garlic paste,garam masala powder, Kashmiri red chili powder and vinegar.
4. Add salt, oil and orange food color (optional). Whisk well till all the ingredients mix well.
5. Spread this marinade over chicken pieces and refrigerate 6-7 hours or overnight.
6. Preheat oven to 200°C ( 400°F).
7. Grill chicken pieces for about 15 mins on one side. Remove and brush some oil or melted butter and cook for another 5 minutes or until both sides are lightly charred and completely cooked through.
8. Serve hot with sliced onions and lemon slices. Put some chaat masala to taste