TABBOULEH RECIPE (LC14215): Tabbouleh is a healthy vegetarian dish, made of bulgur wheat, tomatoes, onions, parsley & mint with a olive oil & mild arabic dressing.
How to make tabbouleh recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. To soak the Bulgur wheat, take a small bowl with warm water and add Bulgur wheat. Set aside to soak for 20 minutes or as per the packet instructions.
3. Finely chop the onion, tomato, parsley leaves and lettuce.
4. Chop the mint leaves finely & slice the lemon for garnish.
5. To make the dressing, in a small bowl add olive oil, arabic spices, salt, lemon juice & whisk well.
6. To prepare the salad, in a large salad glass bowl, combine the onions, parsley & mint together & pour dressing on the top.
7. Add lettuce and tomato. Mix well.
8. Using a sieve, strain excess water from bulgur wheat.
9. Add soaked bulgur wheat into the salad mixture.
10. Serve with arabic bread or garnish with lemon wedges (optional)
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes