CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
Chocolate chips cookies Recipe (#LC14073) : Everybody's quintessentially favourite - decadent delights baked to crunchy perfection, and loaded with warm chocolatey goodness.
All Purpose flour
Medium Size Pieces
How to make chocolate chip cookies recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Preheat oven to 160°C.
3. Mix unsalted butter and caster sugar until light colored and fluffy.
4. In another bowl beat the egg and vanilla essence.
5. Add egg and vanilla mixture into the butter mixture.Mix well
6. Sift the all purpose flour over the butter mixture and beat till it is fully incorporated.
7. Add the chocolate chips and fold in.
8. Put the batter on a greased baking sheet 2 inches apart leaving space to increase in size while cooking.
9. Bake at 160°C for 20 minutes. To ensure it is cooked check with tooth pick and the edges will start to brown.
10. Let is cool on the tray for 5-10 minutes and then move to the wire rack.
11. Children love it. It can store for a few days in air tight containers.
Ice cream scoop