BAKED PISTACHIO CUSTARD RECIPE
Baked Pistachio Custard Recipe (#LC14173): This custard recipe with the flavour of pistachio is a delicious dessert which can be served cold or hot with Vanilla Ice cream.
Green food color liquid
Vanilla ice cream
How to make baked pistachio custard recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In the blender, add eggs, sugar and pistachio.
3. Add Khoya, Milk & green color. Blend until all the ingredients are mixed well.
4. Grease the baking dish with butter.
5. Pour the mixture in to the baking dish
6. Preheat oven at 180°C & bake for 30 minutes at 180°C. Remove & check if cooked.
7. Check doneness by inserting a toothpick into the centre of the custard. If it come out clean it is done.
8. Serve hot with chilled vanilla ice cream.
Baking tin - Round
Ice cream scoop
Indian RecipesArabic RecipesMiddle Eastern Recipes