BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE
BANOFEE PIE RECIPE (#LC14075): A tasty English dessert pie made from bananas and whipped cream drizzled with toffee, on a delicious shortbread pastry made from crumbled biscuits and butter.
Light brown sugar
How to make BANOFFEE PIE RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Crush the biscuit nicely using a blender or plastic bag and roller
3. In a mixing bowl add unsalted butter and biscuit mix in.
4. Brush the tart pan with butter. Make sure to use loose-based tin.
5. Spoon the crumbs into the tart pan and make a base about halfway up the sides of the tin which will be the pie shell.
6. Press down to make it firm and chill for 20 to 30 minutes.
7. In a sauce pan, melt unsalted butter over a low heat. Add brown sugar stirring all the time until the sugar has dissolved. Add the condensed milk and bring to a rapid boil for about a minute, stirring all the time for a thick golden caramel.
8. Spread the caramel over the base.
9. Tap it down a couple of time to remove any air bubbles trapped. Then cool and and refrigerate to chill for about 1 hour or until firm.
10. Beat the whipped cream, sugar & vanilla essence until soft peaks appear.
11. Slice the bananas & decorate the top of the pie as shown.
12. Finish with whipping cream on the top.
13. Carefully lift the pie from the tin and place on a serving plate.
Loose-based cake Tin 8
Piping bag with nozzles
International RecipesArabic Recipes